We at OML are certified ecological garden designers and can provide you with a cohesive and unique design that is PERFECTLY suited to your particular environment. We would be able to design a garden based on your ideas and visions or provide you with a creative plan that is catered to your specific needs.
The design process includes:
- 2 hour-consultation
- Site analysis
- Concept plan
- Master plan
- Maintenance recommendation
Our philosophy is the golden rule: treat every garden like our own!We deliver 100% old-fashioned craftsmanship and are proud to work with high quality and possible locally-sourced products. We work efficiently and fast, once we commence a job, we guarantee to get the job done in a timely manner.
We are proficient in:
- Hardscaping work (retaining wall, patios, paving stone applications)
- Carpentry (cedar fences, trellises, arbours)
- Landscape lighting
- Softscaping (everything soil and ornamental and edible plant related- lawn alternatives)
- Water features (micro ponds and streams, gurglers)
No job is too small for us. Happy to come to take a look and improve your established and possibly neglected garden.
- Restoring and updating old or neglected gardens
- Chafer beetle solutions (no nematodes)
Ideally, our designs require very little maintenance, but we recommend a bi-annual mulching program to improve the overall soil and plant health of your garden.
• Spring and Fall garden clean-up
• Pruning shrubs and trees if necessary
• Soil amending
• Organic fertilizing and pest control (Sorry, no lawn maintenance)